Universal Micro DataBase System
Version: 3.1 from 5/29/2003
How to get UMDBS?
- Send an email to Thomas.Sauerbier@muk.thm.de
with your name, your (university) institute, and your position.
- You will receive a user name and a password for downloading the demo version
of UMDBS for free. This version has the full functionality but is limited
to a maximum of 2,000 micro objects.
- To get a full licence please describe the concrete project briefly
for which you plan to use UMDBS. Then you will get a personal licence file by email for free.
Copyright © 2003 by Prof. Dr. Thomas Sauerbier.
All rights reserved.
- The demo version of UMDBS is free for academic use. Users are asked to
register (all users of one university institute only once).
- The full version of UMDBS needs a personal licence file that allows legal use
only for the registered person or institute.
- If publications are based on results of UMDBS it should be mentioned.
To send a copy of that publications would be nice.
- Any commercial use is not allowed without a special licence agreement.
Files for download
|umdbs.exe and readme.txt
|Tutorial (HLP) incl. files
- Copy files to an empty directory and unzip them.
- You can start UMDBS directly by double click to 'umdbs.exe'.
- Optionally you can add a link to UMDBS on desktop or in start menu.
- Installation does not modify the Windows Registry or any other configuration file!